This year our week long annual summer camp will be held in Dorset at Buddens Scout Centre. The camp will run from Saturday 5th – Saturday 12th August 2017.
During this camp Explorers will participate in an exciting range of outdoor activities, such as Coasteering, coastal walks, Quad Biking, RIB Powerboating, Climbing, Brownsea Island Visit, Splashdown Water Park & beach days. Our actual activities are yet to be finalised, but are likely to include many from the above list!
The total cost of this camp will be £195.00, which will be payable in three instalments.
- £65 Deposit to be paid by the end of March.
- £65 to be paid by the end of April.
- £65 to be paid by the end of June.
This price includes:
- Transport to and from the campsite by minibus.
- Campsite fees.
- Use of campsite facilities including hot showers and toilets.
- 3 meals per day + evening supper and drinks.
- Full activity programme.
- Any specialist activity equipment.
- Instruction by Scout activity instructors or external providers.
- Transport to offsite activities.
Our annual summer camp is the highlight of our Scouting calendar, and we would like as many of you as possible to come along. It will be a packed week of fun, challenging activities, set in a great location and fantastic menu. If you have any reservations about attending please do come and speak to us. It is a great opportunity to spend time with friends, meet new people and participate in a brilliant programme of fun, challenge and adventure.
You can send your payment by bank transfer to our account; 30-91-99 00259203, sign up on our website at www.seasquadesu.org.uk or pay by credit or debit card.