This year our annual summer camp will run from Saturday 10th – Saturday 17th August 2013. We will be camping on the Pembrokeshire Coast, West Wales.
During this week long camp we will be participating in many outdoor activities, such as cooking, hill walking, kayaking, beach trip, surfing, water park, coasteering & climbing. Our actual activities are yet to be confirmed. The chosen site has a fantastic location, with views over the coastline, and it is within easy walking distance of the beach!
The total cost of this camp will be £160.00. This will be payable in 3 instalments.
- £40.00 deposit to be paid by the end of January.
- £60.00 to be paid by the end of March.
- £60.00 to be paid by the end of May.
This price includes:
- Travel to and from the campsite.
- 7 nights camping.
- All activities & instruction.
- Use of campsite facilities (inc Toilets & Showers)
- 3 meals per day.